We have the new bi-valent Covid-19 vaccine, which provides better protection against the omicron variant.
Currently eligible for:
- individuals aged 70 and over;
- residents of long-term care homes, retirement homes, Elder Care Lodges and individuals living in other congregate settings that provide assisted-living and health services;
- First Nation, Inuit and Métis individuals and their non-Indigenous household members aged 18 and over;
- moderately to severely immunocompromised individuals aged 12 and over;
- pregnant individuals aged 18 and over; and
- health care workers aged 18 and over.
Intrepid Pharmacy now offers travel covid testing in Oshawa. We offer both PCR and Rapid Antigen tests for international travelers.
Stay at home- We’ll Deliver Your Medications. Free Prescription Delivery in Oshawa and Whitby! Transfer your prescriptions today – call us 905-240-4678.
Our Intrepid Pharmacy team is happy to help with your medications. Baris Huner, pharmacist/co-owner, has been a pharmacist in Oshawa for 15 years. He loves helping people and the community improve their health.
When you are taking several medications, things can get complicated. We’re here to help.
Located inside the Intrepid Medical Centre, we are a convenient option for your healthcare needs.
*Closed on Holidays*
Get in Touch
379 Bond St W. Unit 500, Oshawa, On, L1J 8R7
Send Us a Message
Copyright Intrepid Pharmacy 2019 – All rights reserved